Research Expertise and Focus
- ADHD symptoms and associated impairments in pregnant women
- Co-Director, VCU Center for ADHD Research, Education, and Service
- Fellow, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Clinical and Translational Research Award, Virginia Commonwealth University Women’s Health Research Day, 2016
- Elizabeth Fries Young Investigator Award, Virginia Commonwealth University Women’s Health Research Day, 2016
Education and Training
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
- M.A., University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
- B.A., Brown University, Providence, R.I.
- Search PubMed for Jones HA
Jones HA, Bilge-Johnson S, Rabinovitch AE, Fishel H. Self-reported peer victimization and suicidal ideation in adolescent psychiatric inpatients: the mediating role of negative self-esteem. Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2014 Oct;19(4):606-16. doi: 10.1177/1359104513492747. Epub 2013 Jul 4. PubMed PMID: 23827938.
Jones HA, Rabinovitch AE, Hubbard RR. ADHD symptoms and academic adjustment to college: the role of parenting style. J Atten Disord. 2015 Mar;19(3):251-9. doi: 10.1177/1087054712473181. Epub 2013 Feb 14. PubMed PMID: 23413185.