Research Expertise and Focus
- Abuse of persons with disabilities
- Evaluation of teen healthy relationship programs
- Domestic violence and criminal justice responses
- Heterosexism and homophobia on college campuses
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Academy of Certified Social Workers (ACSW)
- Member, Council on Social Work Education
- Member, National Association of Social Workers
- Board of Directors, Chesterfield County Domestic Violence Task Force
Education and Training
- Ph.D. – University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.
- Graduate Certificate in Women’s Studies — University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.
- M.S.W. – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- B.A. – State University of New York College, Binghamton, N.Y.
- Search PubMed for Cramer EP
Cramer EP, Brady SR. Competing values in serving older and vulnerable adults: adult protective services, mandated reporting, and domestic violence programs. J Elder Abuse Negl. 2013;25(5):453-68. doi: 10.1080/08946566.2013.782781. PMID: 23941425
Cramer EP, Glenthøj A, Häger M, Juncker-Jensen A, Engelholm LH, Santoni-Rugiu E, Lund LR, Laerum OD, Cowland JB, Borregaard N. No effect of NGAL/lipocalin-2 on aggressiveness of cancer in the MMTV-PyMT/FVB/N mouse model for breast cancer. PLoS One. 2012;7(6):e39646. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0039646. Epub 2012 Jun 21. PMCID: PMC3380857
McAllister CA, Harold RD, Ahmedani BK, Cramer EP. Targeted mentoring: Evaluation of a program. J Soc Work Educ. 2009 Winter;45(1):89-104. PMCID: PMC2749280